A Word to the Wise
The Book of Proverbs contains wisdom from the smartest man who ever lived, King Solomon. His collection of wisdom sayings covers everything from avoiding debt – the borrower is a slave to the lender, 22: 7 – to not repeating our mistakes – as a dog returns to its vomit, 26:11! If you – or someone you know – could benefit from a little practical advice then you won’t want to miss A Word to the Wise. Discover that the wisdom from the wisest man in history may help you to learn and to share a better way to live!
Sunday Morning Services
- We have two identical contemporary worship services, at 9:30am and 11:15am.
- Children: PromiseLand (located directly below the Main Auditorium) is for children birth through 5th grade. It's one of the reasons kids won't let their parents miss church. It is a creative, high energy, Biblically-based presentation with small groups.
- Middle School: Located in modular Building A next to the main building.
- High School: Located in the Family Life Center during the 11:15am service.
- Adult small groups also meet throughout the morning at various campus locations.
- The Information Booth in the lobby of the main building is ready to help you find whatever you may need.
- Coffee and doughnuts are served in the Atrium.
- Our traffic team will direct you to parking areas, and our carts will transport you to the main building.
- Dress is casual.
Wednesday Night Service
Our Wednesday night services are a great time to re-group in the middle of the week with worship, singing, and study. Services last until approximately 7:30pm.
- Children: Birth through 3rd Grade meet downstairs in the main building 4th & 5th Grades meet in Modular Building B.
- Middle School: Meets in Modular Building A next to the main building.
- High School: Meets in the Family Life Center Gymnasium.
Dress is casual..